- Paid social
Google Tag Manager
Grow Rough Trade’s iconic brand and ecommerce revenue
How We Did It.
- Full stack of dynamic ecommerce ad delivery across Meta and Google platforms, including Google Shopping, Performance Max, dynamic retargeting and all associated product feed optimisation and management
- Always-on promotion for brick and mortar stores with visitor tracking
- Migration from Active Campaign to Klaviyo email platform, providing email training and technical support, and running generating leads through paid social marketing
- Technical SEO and content audits comparing current performance against potential opportunities, and collaborating with web agency to implement SEO best-practice on new website built on experimental “headless” single-page application framework
- Advanced and compliant implementation of Google Tag Manager for ad tracking, analytics, affiliate codes, enhanced ecommerce and upgrading to GA4
- Extensive ad hoc technical and strategic marketing support
- 7-figure revenues from at over 15x return on paid social and PPC spend sustained over three years
- Sustained 83% lift in organic SEO revenue from month 1 of our technical SEO audit
- 35% of email revenue now generated by automated Klaviyo flows, and tens of thousands of new email leads cost-effectively through paid social and site popups
- Stable organic traffic through website migration, protecting brand from costly drop in SEO traffic that would happen without our recommendations
- All marketing shifted to digital during COVID during which time we carefully balanced and sustained sales during a transition to a new fulfilment warehouse
- Reporting is extensive, accurate, compliant and with high opt-in rates, helping the internal Rough Trade team make independent decisions about how to grow
Rough Trade: "We're selling more records than ever"
BBC News article, 17 January 2020
Work with us.
Call us today and we can start to discuss how best to develop your digital marketing activity.