Google Analytics Auditing.
Your website is leaking money. Our Google Analytics audit shows you where.
What is analytics?
Do you know how many leads or sales your website made last month? Do you know how many it lost last month? If you've invested a lot of time and money in a website, but don’t know exactly what return it’s making, we can help unlock its hidden value.
Why you need a Google Analytics audit.
When potential customers leave your website, it’s money being left on the table. You can be one of the few businesses who bother to solve this, and get a tactical advantage on your the competition. Our audit takes your digital intelligence to the next level with get pin-sharp measurement and actionable analysis.
1Problems with Google Analytics
Your website probably has Google Analytics installed. That’s a good start, it’s our favourite analytics too. But out-the-box, Google Analytics has some serious problems you might not know about.
- The website traffic numbers are inaccurate without setup. You need to filter out spam traffic from hackers who fake your traffic numbers, making them useless. Accurate website analytics reveal the true picture of what’s happening on your website, so we can find real opportunities.
- Your business goals aren’t being tracked. We can set analytics to track when contact forms are submitted, orders are placed, when PDFs are downloaded and much more. Is your business doing this? If so, are you improving your website and marketing ROI based on that data?
- Powerful hidden features aren’t turned on. We could be building audiences of prospects who visited certain pages, at the flip of a switch. We could see what visitors search for, and learn what they’re really looking for we can serve it to them. This is the secret to high-engagement websites.
- There’s no way to see your top KPIs at-a-glance. Business owners need simple top-line stats, but Google Analytics hides these in obscure places across many pages full of jargon. We give you a way to collect your main KPIs in one simple dashboard, which can be shared with your team and directors.
2How we can help
We set up your website analytics and give you actionable insights to grow your business.
- Clear out fake traffic. Simple housekeeping will clean out those fake visits from automated spam bots. We’ll set up comprehensive spam filters so you’re only tracking real people who come to your site.
- Track business goals. Analytics Goals let you measure when a lead or sale comes through the site. You can see which marketing channels are bringing in those leads and sales - and see with confidence what ROI you’re getting from your digital marketing spend.
- Unlock hidden Google Analytics features. We’ll turn on all of Google Analytics’ best hidden features. The best one gives you the option to target website visitors with banner advertising on other websites in the future.
- A customised KPI dashboard. Finally, we’ll bring your most important KPIs and trend graphs into one simple dashboard. No more getting lost in all those complicated analytics pages; we’ll give you an actionable dashboard to check in on and share with your team.
Wiltshire Chilli Farm.
Taking a food-festival favourite brand and scaling it online for substantial, sustainable revenue growth at home and internationally. World-class audience strategies rarely available to a small British food brand.
Work with us.
Call us today and we can start to discuss how best to develop your digital marketing activity.